WPComputing IT Support: Contact Perry Laver 082 707 9871 firstname.lastname@example.org
Keeping your best interests in mind, we partner to support you. It is about building trust as the information on your computer needs protection. Become part of a permanent training & support relationship.
We work in association with Perry Laver, the owner and PC technician of WP Computing (established in 2001). Perry predominantly does “on-site” work, as this is the most convenient for clients. He supports clients in the greater Cape Town and further afield.
Whether it be hardware sales of all PC equipment, software installations, cabling, internet & e-mail, virus removals, data recovery, or any other IT or technical related queries or problems, he can assist.
- Advice and purchasing of computer equipment and accessories at very competitive prices
- Upgrade and installation of existing and new computer hardware (PC’s, Printers, Scanners, Modems, ISDN, ADSL, Notebooks, Memory, Digital Cameras etc.)
- Connection to the internet via your cellular service provider. (GPRS, EDGE, 3G & HSDPA)
- Assistance with any hardware problem you might encounter
- New printer cartridges
- Service and repair of printers
- PC Screen and Notebook repairs
- Software Sales and support
- Installation of all software and drivers (inc. ISDN , ADSL, 3G & HSDPA)
- Apple and MS Windows support
- All ISP Internet and E-mail configurations, Solving Internet & E-mail problems
- Virus assistance and cleanup: Spyware, Adware , Hackerware, etc. cleanup and prevention
- Personal Firewall solutions
- Data recovery in the case of unfortunate deletions or hardware failure
- Practical Backup solutions: important!
- Assistance with Dos-based software
- Small Network Installations (Cable and Wireless)
- Assistance with network problems (cabling, hubs etc.)
- VPN (Virtual Private Network) setup and configuration